New Goals or resolutions are something everyone sets for New Year’s but setting resolutions without working them as goals rarely works. In order to make a resolution that you can stick with you have to have it as a goal. A goal is dream with a deadline.
S – Specific
M – Measurable
A – Achievable
R – Relevant
T – Time-bound
In order to set a path to success it helps to follow these time honored and proven guidelines.
- Define your goal! Be specific. Making more money isn’t specific enough. Increase my customers by twice as much. Build a team with 50 people. Lose 10 pounds. These are specific.
- What do you need to reach your goals. i.e. more books in peoples hands? more social media interaction? Be specific
- Break it down into monthly, weekly and daily goals. What can you do each day, each week and each month to reach your goal?
- Set a deadline. I want to be at $$$$ sales by June. I want 10 new representatives on my team by the end of April. Setting a deadline helps you shoot for it by just knowing its there. In the words of Zig Ziglar “You can’t hit a target you can’t see”.
- Share your goals only with people that you know will support and encourage you.
So let’s get started with our goals and make 2019 the best year ever!
Be sure to check out all the great current Brochures
Click Here For More Information about becoming an Avon Representative or to start your Avon Business Now!!