Face-to-Face and Online
So you have decided to Sell Avon and you got your Starter Kit, and now it’s time to Sell. But where to start? Since Avon has been around for 130 years Avon Ladies are known around the world. But times change and so has our role as an Avon Lady. While we can still go door to door and ring the traditional doorbell, women now are in the work force and so often not home until later in the evening. Unfortunately, that is when they have to take care of family as do we. However, I have built a successful business working around that. And so can you!
Sell Avon Face-to-Face
- Friends and family are usually the best place to start because they want to support you and are usually your biggest fan club.
- Leaving books at neighbors houses can be lucrative especially if you have a way to get back with them. Be sure not to put them in mail boxes but usually the porch is acceptable.
- Keep your books with you and leave them at any businesses you go to or make a list of businesses that you can go into and introduce yourself.
- Ask for Referrals! Everyone knows someone who would like to see a book, but if you don’t ask you will never know. Some of the best customers I have came from referrals.
- You can get a helper. With a helper, you have two people finding new customers instead of just you. You can give them a percentage of the profits they bring in, or any arrangement that works for the two of you.
- You can put up fliers around with all your information Find places that have good traffic and don’t have a problem with it.
- Put samples and a new book in orders that you deliver. Samples sell and if a product works well customer is going to tell other people.
Sell Avon Online
As the world goes more and more towards internet sales, we need to follow as well. Online sales can be very lucrative. There are many things you can do, but here are just a few. Click the link at the bottom of this page to find out more in depth ideas.
- Your Avon eRep site is the first place to start. Make sure it’s customized.
- Use all social media to promote your eRep site.
- Write blog posts to attract search engines to your site.
- Make use of Coupon and Free shipping codes.
- Use the automated emails on your Avon eRep site.
- Always track your sales, recruiting etc. so that you can see what is working and what you need to work.
Click here for more information on Traditional Face-to-Face Sales
Click here for more information on building Online Sales
Tips for Selling and Recruiting Avon Online
Avon Selling Online Tips
Avon Selling Traditional Tips
Avon Recruiting Online Tips
Avon Recruiting Face-to-Face
Sign Up To Sell Avon Online
Avon Representative Online
Online Avon Brochures
Avon Brochure Request by Mail
Avon Savings Coupon Codes
Avon Mark Online
Avon Outlet Brochures