About Selling Avon – 10 Great Reasons
Reasons to Sell Avon? Well you know that Avon has been around for 130 Years and you have seen the Avon Ladies many times so what are the good reasons to sell Avon? Here are just a few things to know about Selling Avon.
10 Great Reasons to Sell Avon
- Avon’s World Recognized Brand – Avon’s reputation for quality products, with a guarantee to match is well known by everyone. People will look at your brochures if for no other reason than to see what we are offering now and what is the latest in fashion and skin care. Once they look, they buy!
- Opportunity to purchase your products at a Discount – As an Avon Representative you will be able to get all your products at your Representative’s price so you enjoy the benefits of quality products and be able to show them while you wear them.
- Wide Variety of Products and Sales to Tempt your Buyer – Avon has diversified so much that there is literally something for everyone. From the regular brochure to meet Mark, and Avon Living. Avon makes sure they cover everything you need to offer your customers and make your sales grow every campaign.
- Sale Brochures to capture those last minute impulse Buys – Since very few people can resist a good sale, it is great that Avon has 1-3 sale books every Campaign to entice that last minute, gotta have for your customer.
- Great Incentives for New Representatives – Avon knows that the company has always been dependent upon its wonderful representatives and it treats them well. New Representatives get a great commission level for four campaigns plus samples if they reach their goal each campaign. Plus, there are always great incentives for online sales as well.
- Great Commissions for Representatives – As an established Representative you are on a sliding scale of commissions from 20% – 50% depending upon your sales. So as your customer base grows, so do your sales and your wallet!
- In Business for Yourself but Never by Yourself! – While everyone wants to build their own way and in their your timeframes, you always have backup from your up line and Avon. SO you can get the encouragement, problem solving, and motivation when you need it.
- Social Media Presence – Avon has joined the online world in a big way and they make it easy for you to take advantage of it as well. With your personal eRep site and Avon Social Media Center you can build a great online customer base and make commissions from these as well.
- Team Building Rewards – Avon’s Leadership program gives you the opportunity to offer the Avon Opportunity to anyone across the United States and build a team of your own. For each person you bring into your Avon Team you get paid a set amount (if they order their goal) and once you have three you can begin to earn on their sales as well
- No Inventory Requirements – While you can order demos and products that you know your customers will want at a reduced price, you never have to. You can take your customers orders and order their products only. This way you never have products on a shelf waiting to be sold.
Tips for Selling and Recruiting Avon Online
- Avon Selling Online Tips
- Avon Selling Traditional Tips
- Avon Recruiting Online Tips
- Avon Recruiting Face-to-Face
- Sign Up To Sell Avon Online
- Avon Representative Online
- Online Avon Brochures
- Avon Brochure Request by Mail
- Avon Savings Coupon Codes
- Avon Mark Online
- Avon Outlet Brochures