Goal Setting – Simple? Easy? Can be!
First Steps To Setting Goals for your Business
Everyone hears that we need to be involved in goal setting and most of us know they are probably a good thing! But when it comes to our life and our business do we just make it from day to day, knowing in the back of our mind what we want but settling for what we have?
- Identify Your Goals and Be Specific! – Knowing I want to be rich, or I want to make more money, or build a team is great, but not specific enough. Do You want to be a Gold or Platinum Leader? Do you have a specific amount of money you want to make by the end of next year?
- Write Your Goals Down – Writing your goals down is the first step to achieving them. This act will allow you to visualize them and helps you create a commitment to them. Make them challenging and measurable to help motivate you to achieve.
- Break Them down Into Smaller Bite Size Pieces – For example, if you want to become a Gold Leader in Avon there are other levels that you will need to achieve along the way. Each step is a bite size goal that once achieve will give you the motivation to reach the next one and will keep you from being overwhelmed.
- SET DEADLINES – The importance of deadlines cannot be overstated. Without a deadline with a date, your chances are much smaller of achieving your desires. By writing them down, breaking them down and setting a date to accomplish them you set yourself up for success. If you want higher sales, how much higher? Build a team, how many people do you want on your team? By when? End of the year? Next Year? BE SPECIFIC!
There are many more things that can help you in setting and achieving your goals and life desires and we will talk about more of them later, but for now, I encourage you to get started today to setting and realizing your goals and your desires.
A Dream written down with a date becomes a GOAL. A Goal broken down into steps becomes a PLAN. A Plan backed by ACTION makes your dreams comes true. Zig Ziglar
Tips for Selling and Recruiting Avon Online
- Avon Selling Online Tips
- Avon Selling Traditional Tips
- Avon Recruiting Online Tips
- Avon Recruiting Face-to-Face
- Sign Up To Sell Avon Online
- Avon Representative Online
- Online Avon Brochures
- Avon Brochure Request by Mail
- Avon Savings Coupon Codes
- Avon Mark Online
- Avon Outlet Brochures